Teeth Whitening Houston, TX 77042
Teeth discoloration is common with aging. Moreover, what you eat and drink also affects the color of your teeth. For instance, drinking coffee, wine, smoking, etc., can lead to dull and yellow-looking teeth. Brushing and flossing might help, but they are not enough to give you the desired smile. Thankfully, teeth whitening can help you with that. Our experts can give you a pearly smile, so visit us for teeth whitening in Houston, Texas.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is removing plaque build-up and stains on your teeth. As a result, your teeth get significantly whiter. You can lighten the color of your teeth to their natural shade or even lighter. All you need to do is visit our office for professional teeth whitening in Houston.
You can go for a few home remedies, but having a professional deal with it is safer and better. This will guarantee that your teeth, gums, or mouth do not suffer from any damage. And it will take you only 1 to 3 visits to attain pearly teeth, depending on the severity of your tooth discoloration. We offer the safest teeth whitening in Houston, TX. Just dial 713-784-4430 or request an appointment below.
What Are the Types of Teeth Whitening?
But did you know you can actually make your teeth lighter than their natural shade? Our team of experts offers teeth whitening options in Houston. It will dramatically brighten up your smile, and that too in one visit. The professional-grade whitening gel that dentists use for in-office whitening can whiten your teeth up to eight shades!
What is the Professional Teeth Whitening Procedure?
- Your dentist will decide the best treatment method for you after inspecting your teeth.
- Next, they will apply a protective gel to your gums, lips, and tongue to protect them from treatment.
- Your dentist will either go for a gel treatment or a laser treatment. Both treatments are performed at 20-minutes intervals in an hour.
- After the procedure is done, you will rinse your mouth gently.
- Depending on your treatment, your dentist might give you whitening trays for home.
- In some cases, more than one treatment is required. Your dentist will guide you on that.
Why is Teeth Whitening Needed?
- Poor oral hygiene
- Alcohol Consumption
- Medical procedures, like chemotherapy.
Professional Teeth Whitening Houston
Briar Forest Dental Group offers the best teeth whitening in Houston, TX. People who are thirteen or older can visit us for consultation. Our dental experts will determine if you qualify for this procedure and what option to choose. If you have any dental issues, they will need to be fixed first. We care for your oral health!